Note: The Sales Channel contracts/registration page is intended for Sales Channels only. All other individuals should return to the Capacity on Demand main page.
The following requirements must be completed prior to MES order fulfillment for On/Off Capacity on Demand:
- Business partner (if applicable) must sign the TCoD agreement.
- Business partner or IBM sales representative must register for the enablement/billing for temporary capacity.
- Customer must sign the TCoD agreement and supplement for the enablement/billing for temporary capacity.
- Customer contract must be faxed to 507-253-4553 or a scanned copy can be attached via email and sent to email@example.com.
- Business partner or IBM sales representative must register the customer system serial number.
Select the BP TCoD agreement.
- Sign on.
- Select BP library tab.
- For library category select agreements.
- Change date range to oldest.
- For keywords enter capacity.
- Select Submit.
Outside the US, via the local BP support organization (BPSO). To find more information, you can contact PartnerWorld.
- Z125-6814-01 TCoD Supplement doc.
- Z125-6813-02 IBM Customer agreement attachment for Temporary Capacity on Demand (ICA in place) or Z125-6815-03 IBM agreement for Temporary Capacity on Demand (NO ICA in place).